My Preface

Before that, i give thank for you becouse you have visited my blog....
I hope you are satisfied with what I have given on this blog....

Senin, 29 November 2010

Invitation


What is Invitation ??
Invitation is a way to invite some one or more to go to a place or to do something.
There’re two types of invitation:
1.    Formal Invitation
Formal invitation is usually orginate from institutes companies and a kind of it normaly formal invitation is writen
2.    Iinformal Invitation
Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family,etc. Informal invitation can be writen invitation and verbal invitation
Example about verbal invitation:
·       I would you like to…?
·       Lets go..
·       Can you come…?
·       How would you like to go..?
·       Are you free this morning..??
Example of infitation… in dialouge:
       Berkat: ido can you come to my hause to doing we’re home works together??
       Ido      : ya… What time ??
       Berkat: on 14:00 WIB
       Ido      : okay,,, you wait for me at 13:00 WIB in your home..
       Berkat: see you…

2 komentar: